fredag 29. januar 2010

So happy! =)

Today I’ve got Bono’s health results!

Both his parents tested probably clear for Fanconi, so he is probably clear, too.

On the hips the result was grade A, or excellent, if you will. =)

And the result was all clear on the eyes, he was tested 28.01.10.

I still has left to test his TgAA , but everyone in his family is normal, so I’m not afraid for that one.

I’m just a little bit hysterical, but I’m starting to get a better, I’m not calling the vet so often anymore, so I’m getting a little healthier with this.

Looking really forward to get a puppy now!
Have already shopped some things to the baby girl.
Little, cute Chara.. <3

Posting a picture of her head, she’s four weeks old at the picture.

And, I will post a picture of the best boy ever!
He became the fourth most winning Basenji last year. My beloved little guy. (=

I find this combination exciting, believe it will be very nice showdogs, with a charming personality. I’m in love with this crazy, adorable dogs.. Zina and Echo match each other well, in every way..
I strongly believe in this combination. =)

All the puppies look good, with expectable angels, nice drawings and a really lovely expression.
I’m sure they will be excellent movers. (=

Henriette has sent in proves for fanconi on all the puppies, so we will soon know the results. Their mother is in between carrier and clear, and their dad is clear, so they could be caring the gen, but they can’t get sick, or things.
If Chara is carrier, it’s the only thing, when we’re going to find the perfect male for her, that he has to be clear for fanconi. So, we get possibly a bit fewer to choose between.

Bono is the best now! He shows himself very well at the trainings, stands as a god on the table and is just adorable.
He knows he’s the best looking guy in the world. =)

And again, so long! (=




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar