mandag 25. januar 2010

A new family member! =) =)

Now I just have to tell!

Have managed to keep quiet for a long time now, and this has, in a way, been a secret.


*clever me*


We will get a new family member!

I'm going to get a beauty little bitch from Bushongo, and Henriette Arneberg. (=



The little princess are named Bushongo Bulldobas Chara Alula, after a star picture(?), of the gazelle's leap.




Her daily name will be just Chara, and she's going to be just as spoiled as my baby boy. (=


Some day she hopefully will get Bushongo's puppies. That's at least the plan... =)


She's going to be a superb mover, with nice angels, right propotions and a lovely head/expression. That's my plan.. c(=

But, she is just four weeks, so I really can't say that much yet, but she has really nice drawings, then.




The parents are just dilicious, so I think she will be great!


Both of them have done it really well in the show ring. Really nice, cute dogs.


The dad is N uch Bulldobas Echo Of Kenya, just Echo, at home, and own by Bono's breeder, Liv Irene Nyfløt.


The mother is Bulldobas Glory Days, or Zina at home. She was the Norwegian winner 2007, and is the cutest bitch I have met in a long time. Bono really liked her!

(But, Bono likes all the female he meets, so his opinion counts not really..)



Soon I will get her home. =)


Well, thing slook really good, I look forward to entering more shows, are going to a international show in the end of march with Bono, and will start to show Chara as puppy, in may.

And Bono will be showed in Scandinavia this year, try to get some more titles.


I really look forward to this, and, from today, I will try to update this blog once a week or something. =)


Will post some pictures. I've got some pictures from Henriette and some from Liv, so, it's copyright Bushongo and Kingwana.



Zina is just a puppy at the picture, but she really moves!


(Both stands nicely, looking good.)

Echo smiles, the fastet male we have ever seen!





















































Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar